Friday, May 21, 2010

JUMPSUITS

I have been closely watching the revival of the jumpsuit trend. Slowly but surely its making its way and seeping into the summer fashion scene and I for one is pleased. I still remember the dungrees that I used to adore wearing years back, which then gradually had faded away. Well in fashion, what goes around, comes around and it has with loads of glam no less. Jumpsuits can be a little tricky to wear but you can select the one that suits your body type.

[caption id="attachment_225" align="aligncenter" width="400" caption="Photo credit: Instyle.com"][/caption]

                                                                       NY Fashion week Spring 2009 Runway Trends

The resort wear collection from Chanel has a very spring-summer feel to it. The fabrics been used are light weight and breezy making them ideal choices for the hot summer evenings. The full length jumpsuits suit long legs so people who are petite can either wear stilettos or else go for something shorter and above the knees. Also a v necked style creates an illusion of height.

[caption id="attachment_226" align="aligncenter" width="320" caption="Photo Credit: Style.com"][/caption]

                                                                                        Resort Wear 2011, Chanel

[caption id="attachment_227" align="aligncenter" width="320" caption="Photo credit: Style.com"][/caption]

                                                                                           Resort wear 2011, Chanel

I like the short styled jumpsuits as they are great for summers and looks very chic and glam. also it suits all body types so very versatile.

[caption id="attachment_230" align="aligncenter" width="320" caption="Photo Credit: Style.com"][/caption]

                                                                                                PQ Fall 2010 Runway

[caption id="attachment_231" align="aligncenter" width="396" caption="NEW YORK - SEPTEMBER 05: A model walks the runway during the BCBG Max Azria Spring 2009 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Tent in Bryant Park on September 5, 2008 in New York City. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for IMG)"][/caption]

It is best to avoid very loose fitted jumpsuits as it doesn't look good hanging. At the same time, tight fitted ones also need to be worn accordingly. Jumpsuits suit all occasions.. Shopping, Brunches, Evenings and also for those night outs. If you are bored with wearing the same old LBD's and skirts, then just jump into one, accessorize with sky-high heels and blingy belts and watch heads turn.

[caption id="attachment_232" align="aligncenter" width="320" caption="Photo Credit: Style.com"][/caption]

                                                                           Emilio Pucci- Fall ready to wear 2010

[caption id="attachment_233" align="aligncenter" width="320" caption="Photo Credit: Style.com"][/caption]

                                                                                                Sonia Rykiel Fall 2010

Other than the sequined and satin ones, You can also opt for the animal printed ones.

[caption id="attachment_234" align="aligncenter" width="320" caption="Photo Credit: Style.com"][/caption]

                                                                             Emanuel Ungaro- Fall 2010 Ready to Wear

20 comments:

  1. In my opinion jumpsuits are one of the trickiest outfits. If done well, you will look like a dream, but one wrong step can make you look a disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how are you I was luck to look for your website in digg
    your post is impressive
    I get much in your Topics really thank your very much
    btw the theme of you blog is really quality
    where can find it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :) GLad you liked it. Actually the theme is custom.. I have designed the header and the background image myself
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of the times blogs are the same but i think you have a unique blog. Cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad to hear that. thank you.. You can also follow me through bloglovin:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy, I discovered your web site through Google when searching for 1st aid for a heart attack and your post seems pretty interesting for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really informative blog.Thanks Again. Really Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very important. Thanks for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I appreciate your wordpress design, where did you get a hold of it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been searching for this for a long time, finally found it, thanks
    http://finance.fambo.info/uncategorized/does-debt-consolidation-affect-credit-rating/

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is perceptibly a lot to identify about this. I believe you made various good points in features also.

    ReplyDelete
  14. good day there, see I can't say that I do agree as you, specifically the final half, I'm going to to state that you simply put effort in your blog. It is refreshing to vew this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely site! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am taking your feeds also

    ReplyDelete
  17. This design is incredible! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete