Saturday, May 8, 2010

FLORAL LOVE

I have recently become a big fan of Nanette Lepore. Her clothes reflect a very young, ultra chic style and is very feminine.

These are some of the photos from the Mercedes-Benz Fashion week 2003 and I still feel I can wear them this summer. That what I call a very futuristic approach to fashion!!









I love the styles. Not very fitted but structured and use of flowy fabrics which makes them an ideal choice for the summer heat. And the best thing that I have noticed is that nothing has changed much. Even today it's all about floral and big prints. I am happy!!

 Nanette Lepore's collection for spring 2010 is more brighter and bold. There is a beautiful blend of colors with blues and greens and yellows. Very glam i think.

[caption id="attachment_189" align="aligncenter" width="320" caption="Image from style.com"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_190" align="aligncenter" width="320" caption="Image from style.com"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_191" align="aligncenter" width="320" caption="Image from style.com"][/caption]

I Love the skirt and the white shirt. Its tre`s Fabulous!!

1 comment: