Saturday, June 5, 2010

JIMMY CHOO- DO I NEED TO SAY ANYTHING MORE!!

Though I am mad about these gorgeous shoes, its my friend who is totally gaga over them. So I thought I will do a piece on them and give her a chance to drool some more :). Like me she also believes that a shoe is like the most important of all and we share the same zeal and passion to go shopping for shoes and more shoes till we are totally broke !! So heres to you SAN, my shoeista; cheers!!



Jimmy Choo hot pink leopard print patent 'Gesture' pumps at Bluefly

 

JIMMY CHOO - ELAPHE STRAP LEOPARD JET PUMPS



JIMMY CHOO - CAGE ELAPHE BOOTIE SANDALS



Jimmy Choo 'Clue' Slingback Peep Toe Pump

So any favourites??

16 comments:

  1. Ooooh, love the blue ones especially! Beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe..u r simplyyy da best....nd i soo love ur work....cmpletely....amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome shoes!

    i see you've changed the layout of ur blog :) love it!

    www.neensynaye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue/green one!!
    Gorgeous :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love shoes so yeah !!! will keep your suggestion in mind next time. Stay connected :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. some really select articles on this website , saved to fav.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very helpful to me! I will article a link to this page on my weblog. I am sure my website visitors will find that very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks and you can follow me at http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1703480/fashion-flash/follow

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s actually a cool and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! That's a good post. I'm very sure I will tell about it to my co-workers.If you post more posts please send them to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi....thanks for this good information.I'm so happy because it's very useful for my thesis research.I hope you will keep updating your content constantly as you have one dedicated reader here :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a sure thing but also there was a flurry of activity in that area.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete