Friday, June 11, 2010

ANIMAL PRINTED BANGLES

I am always on the hunt for anything new; from that trendy new cafĂ© to an eye-catching accessory, I like to experiment! Since my last fashion obsession (Read cocktail ring) is running low nowadays I decided to dive into the pursuit of something worthwhile. I was looking for something perfect that I could wear it and not look like a clone of thousand others. I mean nowadays everybody is sporting the usual beaded neck pieces, colored bangles, jewelled clips and the likes. So I begun checking out the shops again and was getting morose by the second when these amazing animal printed bangles at the accessorize shop caught my eye. They were gorgeous; unlike those tacky plastic ones they were metallic with animal prints and fit for glam nights!! 

SHOP: Accessorize, Inorbit mall, Mumbai (Malad, Vashi)

PRICE: Rs 300 for a set of 3

 I will surely put the pictures as soon as I can but till then I browsed and found these equally wonderful ones online. Check it out and let me know if these fascinate you too!!



Leopard and gold bangle set ($48)

These are almost identical to the ones that I saw at accessorize!!



Kristen's Gold Metal animal print bangle-set of 3 ($30)



 Kenneth Jay Lane bracelet, Animal Print Bangle-Macy's ($120)



 Jessica Simpson-Skinny Leather Bangle Bracelet-Aniaml print ($28)



Aurelia's Orange & Black Tiger Printed Enamel Bangle ($32)

If you're a fan of wooden ones then, these are definitely you!!



 wood animal pu bangle (10 GBP)



 BKE Black animal Bangle Bracelet set ($14)



 Into the wild resin bangle (MARC JACOBS)- $39



 cara accessories animal print bangle ($14)

3 comments:

  1. OMG these babies are so cute! In love animal print+gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through "Grit and Glamour", I love your blog<3
    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. But a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw great design .

    ReplyDelete