Tuesday, June 8, 2010

DOLL IT UP LIKE 90210

I have been an avid follower of Gossipgirl which Ihave always considered as one of the most stylish shows on tv;  and now 90210 has somehow managed to capture my attention. Though I think GG fashion is incomparable, 90210 doesn't exactly dissapoint either. I really love the concept of dressing up for the beach. Where GG showcased the fashion of the upper East side, 90210 focusses on the fashion of the rich and famous Beverly hill residents. Fashion can be so different but at the same time uber stylish too!! As i always say 'variety is the spice of life'.



90210  tumblr-polyvore

Though I love all the four girls (naomi, ade, silver and anne) its silver (third from left) whom I totally adore. With her short chic haircut to that amzing but subtle eyemake up that she sports, she is totally a 90210 stylista. I just love her layered clothing stlye and the stylish gold neckpieces. So I decided to attempt the task of bringing her striking wardrobe to my blog and make a collage of it. Hope you like it!!



Jessica Icon by FloJu - credit!! ♥



SILVER- POLYVORE

Ann Demeulemeester Open front silk jacket (920 GBP)

Lace Turn Up Shorts ($125)

Phi Silk mesh-trim camisole ($371)

Christian Louboutin black woven nappa 'Coussin 140' platform booties ($1276)

karen walker fall out dress ($178)

Tarina Tarantino - White Widow Cameo Anywhere Clip (Ivory) - Accessories ($56)

ROMAINE 140 PLATFORM SANDALS (787 GBP)

Silver engraved bangle set (10GBP)

Tiffany Signature™Pearl Necklace ($5150)

Eyeshadow - Night Sun ($23)

Maybelline New York - Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (01 Black)...($18)

So you like the look. Leave a comment and let me know!!

7 comments:

  1. i love ur blog girl.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.. I dnt have myspace but You can mail me at synjini@gmail.com. or at twitter @syntendenza or at facebook @synjini nandi
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanxx..i will visit u soon.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. last month i gave my girlfriend a pearl necklace and she was very very happy "-"

    ReplyDelete