Wednesday, June 2, 2010

JERSEY COUTURE

I have seriously become addicted to polyvore though I admit I do get all psychotic when I see all the lovely dresses and shoes there!! But the thing is I really love mixing and matching stuffs. It's so much fun and creatively challenging also. This week I put my heart and soul to create this set for the jersey couture contest there. Hope you like it!! Please let me know what you think about this.

[caption id="attachment_261" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="JERSEY COUTURE"][/caption]

                                                                                      ILLUSIONS !!-POLYVORE

I love vintage so I gave the background a vintage feel with the pink laced couches and the retro disco ball. The ruffled yellow LINDA CORAL dress paired up with the purple leopard print stilletos ($115)  is tricky and conventional but works if you accessorize it well. The DEVI KROELL Large frame clutch ($1790) is amazingly chic and provides a touch of  sophistication to the whole ensemble. The LENORA DAME FLORAL BIB necklace ($98) is elegant and glam. HEIDI'S VINTAGE STYLE PURPLE ADJUSTABLE CRYSTAL ring ($25) is my favorite.

You can click on the link below the picture to know more about the pieces.

11 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I'm totally addicted to Polyvore too... It's so fun.. it's like grownup barbie!!!

    love your blog!

    xoxo,
    Eboni Ife
    http://ifeluvsu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the blogs online are pretty much the same but i think that your blog can be an exception. Bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not truly sure if most effective techniques have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your good job is clearly identified. I was thinking if you offer any membership to your RSS feeds as I would be very interested but i can't find any link to sign up here.Where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I created it myself in photoshop

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if you go down , you will find the subscribe me option on the right sidebar... or you can follow me at
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1703480/fashion-flash/follow

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can find the subscribe button on the right sidebar(rigth hand side ) wen u go down.. othawise u can just follow me at http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1703480/fashion-flash/follow

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ever so for you blog post. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I positively like this fill someone in on, i did not appreciate a destiny of the things that you posted in here. i ahve much more new dope apropos these topics and topics tied up to it. some people may boon it hard to understadn the english argot but i on it rather gentle an eye to the confidentiality that has roll in to be what is todays policy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know i’m a little off topic, but i just wanted to say i love the layout of your blog.

    ReplyDelete