Tuesday, February 23, 2010

LAY IT OUT IN LAVENDER!!

I am a beach person. I love the sea; the swirling of the waves, the strong water currents, the colourful marine life and the mystery of it all fascinates me. It calms and soothes my otherwise jangled up nerves and that’s why maybe the color palette inspired by it never fails to disappoint me. I love the various hues of blue and aquamarine which extends to greens and purples even. Browns and whites also add to the mystique of the oceans.

 

 I think blues, greens and purple are the colours of the season. The best thing is that they could be paired with various other colours for a rather eye-catching effect. Blues with yellows or purples with browns...You can just let the imagination flow and I am sure you won’t be disappointed. Not only clothes, but accessories and shoes also look fabulous in these hues. My personal favourite is lavender which is a tad lighter than purple and is easier to mix and match and yeah makes me feel very royal indeed..

A few picks from the spring-fashion 2010-11 by Marc Jacob which I simply adored:



The colours are actually making the dress stand out. Different hues of blues and     purples, with the bow lending it an extra feminine touch. I like...

 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 Image at style.com


 



The high waisted skirt is a clear winner with its rather unique cut and the huge bow. Also the yellow strappy stiletto adds to the appeal!

Image at style.com



Disclaimer: All image use is non-commerical, for the purpose of commentary only. Images do not belong to us except where we took or created them ourselves. Images are always credited to their original source, and we will remove them at the owner's request.

No comments:

Post a Comment