Friday, February 19, 2010

CANDIES ANYONE??

When we think of style, we think of runways, models, labels, accessories, bags the works…what about some fashionable places?? Yeah you may think I am plain crazy but I try to look for style everywhere.. So the other day when I and my friend went to candies, the first thing that I remarked was wow!! This is certainly stylish and very different from the usual... Located in Bandra the décor is great and I almost forgot that I was in Mumbai. Modern but unconventional... Totally my style. It has a lot of levels with an Italian villa like feel. Loved the concept of sky gardens…Very colourful with loads of greens and purples. I felt I was in the midst of nature . Aptly named candies because it’s totally and utterly irresistible...

                             

There is also a new fad that has begun. Sales. No I am not talking about the usual sales in malls or shops but shopping while brunching. Sounds good right?? The candies Bazaar is one such place. On the 13th they had organised an event with all pampering sessions for the gals with the usual display of accessories, bags, hair extensions and the likes. Quite a while ago Zenzi had organised something similar, inviting the fashionistas to pick up there favourite items, bond with their friends, get pampered…Very nice, innovative and fresh.. Even bootleggers in Colaba has these wonderful ladies night where you can sip cosmos, gossip about the latest thing on your mind and browse through the latest displays with great music to help you beat the mid-week blues…As I always say there is nothing like chocolate and in this case shopping to turn your week around!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment