Thursday, February 4, 2010

HEY PEOPLE!!!!

HEY People... So this is my first blog, so if my dear friends are reading this Plz Plz go easy on me. If any of you are wondering what the name means well "tendenza" is an Italian word for Trends and 'Syn" is well just a part of my name. Actually just wanted to customise the word a bit. Since a long time I have toyed with the idea of owning a blog but as confused as I am always, it took me a lot of soul-searching to find out what I want to write about and well if I try to be modest I should say that it just took me a couple of minutes to find my answer. Because this was something that i always under my skin.. FASHION..It represents creatvity..vibrant colours..and most important a change from everything that is boring and mundane.

 I have always been fascinated by this thing . I still wonder what made me major in biotechnology, when clearly all what interested me, was the "fashion weeks" or "whats this season" or the best bargains that's available. I guess I can call it temporary insanity which threatened to turn permanent when I was forced to sit through 3 hours of torture, culturing something that could be seen only through a microscope..hmph..Not that I would ever underestimate researching. I totally respect it, but unfortunately it never grew on me. I rather browse the latest fashion magazines depicting the colours of the season or the haircuts. Well guess then I think I have substantiated my point clearly enough (I am running out of examples)..I simple love

Some people know what they want to do from the very start and sometimes it takes us time to get to know what we want to do with our life, though we might be aware of it subconsciously. I belong to the second set unfortunately. I realize now that however amazing my major had been, my heart was never in it. Back in the college days I blamed it on my laziness or my lack of enthusiasm in the study department whatsoever but now I know the real reason behind it. I want to be a fashion journalist. So I guess this will be a small step towards recreating my dream into a more solid reality. I am eager to know what is next….

Disclaimer: All image use is non-commerical, for the purpose of commentary only. Images do not belong to us except where we created them ourselves.

16 comments:

  1. babes..u rock..i loved it..still think u need 2 endorse ur blog a bit and add more about cosmetics and esbeda clutches and shoes...think about it...but u rock grl..incase u need 2 PR for ur blog..i m olways der....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for those kind and wonderful words. Happy new year to you too!!
    If you have any topic in mind you can email me and I would be more than happy to blog about it
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is clearly a great deal to understand about this. I believe you made some very good points in Functions also.
    Keep operating , terrific career!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lately came throughout your internet site and are previously studying along. I believed I'd go away my initially remark. I don¡¯t know what to say besides that I've loved reading through. Wonderful wordpress bog. I’ll keep going to this website absolutely typically.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. But a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding design .

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey , cool post ! where are you from ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Will have to visit again when my course load lets up – nevertheless I am getting your Feed so i can read your internet site offline. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for making this place excellent, I must say i value the hard work that goes into this site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your concepts were simple to understand that I wondered why I in no way looked at it prior to. Glad to know that there’s a blogger out there that certainly understands what he’s discussing. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  11. Most of the times i visit a blog I see that the construction is poor and the writting bad. Regarding your blog,I could honestly say that you writting is decent and your website solid.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Appreciate your making this place excellent, I must say i appreciate the hard work that goes into this web site.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely weblog. I will definitely be back. Please hold writing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello that is a outstanding post. I’m planning to e-mail this to my buddies. I arrived on this while searching on google I’ll ensure to come back. thanks for writing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, you used to write fantastic articles, but the last few posts have been kinda boring... I miss your great articles. Past few posts are just a little out of track!

    ReplyDelete