Monday, April 5, 2010

TOTAL MAKE OVER !!

Some of the favorite items from my make up kit...



Love the greens and the blues. This season is totally right to experiment with rich chocolates, browns, purples and dark sparkly grey for the night. This colour is my favourite in Faces.

[caption id="attachment_94" align="alignleft" width="150" caption="Lakme rouge"][/caption]

 

I love to see some colour on the cheeks. I found the maybelline pinks too light and not very natural. The maybelline peach blush is subtle and great for the day. The lakme pure rouge blush also is great for both day as well as night wear.

[caption id="attachment_95" align="alignleft" width="150" caption="Bronzer"][/caption]

 

It's great for those nightouts. It lends a disco goddess look. Just apply on the hollow of your cheeks and sweep some rouge blush on the outsides to make your cheek bones stand out. The bronzer reflects the light and give a sun-kissed glow which is simply irresistible. I recommend the dream mousse blusher from maybelline.

[caption id="attachment_96" align="alignleft" width="150" caption="Elizabeth Arden "][/caption]

 

One of my favourites colours as it can be used daily. I love the Elizabeth Arden's pink honey pearl as it has a great texture and blends easily with the texture of my lips. Lip glosses are also great. I love the color bars metallic lip glosses in shades of mauve, pinks and peaches. Lakmes aqua shine glosses are also in my list of favourites.

[caption id="attachment_97" align="alignleft" width="150" caption="Image at sephora.com"][/caption]

 

 Highlighting the eyes is a must in make up. The lakme eye artist is the best bet as a liner. Also the glide on pencils from colour bar and Lakme in shades of cobalt blue, moss-green, brown, greys are a must buy.
 



[caption id="attachment_100" align="alignleft" width="112" caption="Pretty woman by Elizabeth Arden"][/caption]


 

The last but not the least a great perfume to keep you mint fresh in the summers. I recommend pretty woman.

12 comments:

  1. hey!! Thank you soo much for that lovely comment!! stay in touch!!
    if you want you can follow me in bloglovin too and if are a blogger like me you can leave your link behind!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I genuinely enjoy reading on this internet site , it holds excellent articles .

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great release, Ill come back again later on to have a examine other content that you have on your own website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good blog post.Really thank you! Will read on...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regards for this post, I am a big big fan of this web site would like to keep updated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also.Keep working ,great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im impressed. I dont think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. Youre truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog youve got here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I appreciate you taking the time to write this post. It is extremely useful to me certainly. Appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you people have a facebook fan page? I appeared for one on twitter but could not discover one, I would like to turn out to be a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore that blog layout . How do you make it. It's very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dont have a facebook page yet but you can follow me on blog lovin :)

    ReplyDelete