Friday, April 9, 2010

NAIL IT

Some 2010 nail trends that has me hooked. Take a look... Loving the different shades of blue. You can experiment with aquas, light blues, turquoise. The blue palette is endless.

[caption id="attachment_111" align="aligncenter" width="112" caption="Navy blue polish"][/caption]

                                                                                                          

 Model: sana Hawai

 Another nail trend that is back is the half-moon manicure. it's basically the French manicure in the reverse though instead of the usual pinks and whites , you can experiment with bolder and darker colours. This trend has been popping up in the international runways and was also seen in the christian Dior show

   Steps to achieving a perfect half-moon manicure :

First I painted two coats of the base colour (white) all over the nail and waited for it to dry.

 

                                                

  Then I put the nail stickers on the edge of my nail bed to cover a portion of my top nail which resembles a half-moon now, and painted the bottom half of my nail.

 

                                    

 You can experiment with different shades and colour coördinate with your outfit also

1 comment:

  1. It's a really interesting type of manicure, very cool! I love it!

    ReplyDelete