Monday, April 5, 2010

SUMMER MUSTHAVES !!

These are two of my picks that I am sure, will help me face the scorching summers ahead..

[caption id="attachment_88" align="alignleft" width="150" caption="Loreal antifrizz serum"][/caption]

 

Thanks to the Mumbai heat and humidity, frizz is a definite problem. Loreal anti frizz serum has been a saving grace. Just a few drops after shampoo and it keeps my hair totally soft and in place.

[caption id="attachment_89" align="alignleft" width="150" caption="Aloe vera face wash"][/caption]

 

I simply love body shop's aloe vera foaming face wash. It is perfect for dry as well as normal skin. Since it is mild it leaves the skin soft and fresh.

1 comment:

  1. I want to post quick hello and want to say appriciate for this good article. kX8yEAwy1arWLT

    ReplyDelete