Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Yellow shoes and Sunshine!!




Recently I have noticed a lot searches about 'what to wear with yellow shoes' so I decided to dedicate my next post to the same. If you ask me, there is a lot that could be done with that colour and personally it is my favorite.. It reminds me of sunshine and sunflowers and the lazy summers with straw hats. The best thing about yellow shoes is it can brighten up any outfit especially pastels. I love pairing yellow with light peaches, pale blues and gorgeous mauves.

Vibrant yellows could also be used for color blocking with equally vibrant hues such as fuchsia and mint greens if you are bold enough. Yellow shoes also look great with the very fresh nautical trend. It cuts through the monotones and gives a very uber chic look. I have picked out some of my favorites for the season. Aren’t they fabulous??

 

what to wear with yellow shoes








Hoss Intropia pink dress
€159 - maryandpaul.com




Mina sheer dress
$98 - sereneorder.com




PrAna top
$60 - altrec.com




Polka dot skirt
£58 - farfetch.com




Yellow shoes
stylowebutki.pl




Clutch handbag
$100 - coast-stores.com




Plastic jewelry
$9.99 - modcloth.com







Parchment Books | Pieces
$35 - piecesinc.com



No comments:

Post a Comment