Wednesday, December 1, 2010

THE URBAN APPAREL CONTEST !!

A warm HI! to all my readers. I really want to apologize for not being in touch with you guys for so long since I was a little busy but you know what, this won’t happen again. . I promise!!

Anyways lets move on to bigger and better things. December has finally arrived and I am almost giddy with the anticipated glee of holiday shopping, winter sales, Christmas giveaways, discounts and the works!! And I have surely great news for you fashionistas out there.

Do you guys remember “Urban Apparel”; the online fashion store which has like the most fashionable items in cyberspace??  I am sure you do… Well they surely know how to celebrate the holiday season with style to say the least. Starting from the end of November, they are holding a little contest to celebrate the holiday season and anyone can join!! This is a one-off giveaway contest where they are giving out free shopping money, giveaways and discounts to anyone who join in.  And this is not the best part… Every contestant gets 15% Discount Voucher Right Away! (I am not kidding). The winners get $ 300 plus the item they like. So what you waiting for… START CELEBRATING!!



CONTEST RULES:

  • Just pick your favorite item from TheUrbanApparel.com and post the item on their Facebook Event Wall.

  • Get creative and tell them why you want it and who it’s for!

  • Next step is to click ‘Share’ the item on your own wall.

  • Invite your friends to ‘like’ their Facebook Page & Attend this Event.


Tips: Get as many of them to ‘like’ your post! (Very important!

Don’t forget to add “Urban Contest” as your friend so they can contact you in case you win!

LET'S TALK MORE GOODIES:

Every contestant gets 15% Discount Voucher Right Away! After that they will select the niftiest idea and the most ‘Liked’ post.

The Winner:

Gets the item he/she picks AND $300 to spend on anything at TheUrbanApparel.com.

First Runner-up:

$200 & the item

Second Runner-up:

$100 & the item

TEN other most ‘liked’ posts will also get the items they pick for FREE



* Click here to see more details of how to join & win!

* The contest ends at the strike of midnight on December 15, 2010

21 comments:

  1. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to "return the favour".I am trying to find things to improve my blog!Is it ok if i use some of the things i saw here?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you make a site look this awesome! Email me if you can and share your wisdom. !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks:) Well its nothing much.. I let my sense of style and creativity reflect in my work...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, i think you visited my website so i came to "return the favour".I am trying to find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply wanna comment that you have a very decent internet site , I like the style and design it really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog site has got some extremely useful stuff on it. Thanks for helping me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fantastic resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing internet sites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It?s the old what goes around comes around routine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I admire the valuable detail you provide within your content articles. I'll bookmark your blog site and have my children check up the following frequently. I'm very sure they will learn tons of new things here than anybody else!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great article! Just how long have you been working your website?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks-a-mundo for the article.Much thanks again. Really Great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, You have done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm confident they will be benefited from this site.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I am happy to find a lot of useful info here in the post, we need work out more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  15. I discovered your weblog website on google and test a couple of of your early posts. Continue to keep up the excellent operate. I simply additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. In search of ahead to reading more from you later on!…

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely weblog. I will undoubtedly be back again. Please keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What fantabulous post this has been. Within no way seen this kind related to valuable article. I’m grateful to you and count on much more related articles. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like looking through and I think this website got some truly utilitarian stuff on it! .

    ReplyDelete