Saturday, October 9, 2010

The URBAN APPAREL; ARE YOU EDGY AND REBELLIOUS!!

I love online shopping; who doesn't? The convenience, the fabulous prices, the great variety of brands, the designs are bound to get a thumbs up right? And The Urban Apparel fits the bill to the T. TheUrbanApparel.com is a destination for the creative and individualistic people (That's totally me :D), people who live the edgy city lifestyle. You like something hip, fun, playful, creative but then again you dabble with chic and design led fashion, then I am sure you will adore this place in cyber space.

The selection of clothing caters for the sophisticated tastes and needs of all those who like to dress for all occasions be it parties, work or casual. There is everything you need for both men and women be it jumpsuits, accessories, bags, ties, belts, scarves, jewellery ... (The list is endless). Not the place known for ordinary street style, TheUrbanApparel.com prides itself in its exclusive and limited edition items which are launched at the website on a regular basis. And if these were not enough to grab your attention then I know what will.. SALES.. yes they have under $10 sales as well!! Now how can anyone say no to that ??

Some of the brand new arrivals: (Since a picture is worth a thousand words)

The brand collection "Strike a pose collection" by Mama Say Zeed is an unmistakable eclectic fusion of utilitarian street style and contemporary trends. It's all about casual styling with an edge.  No rules and specific directions, the range offers a great variety of unique pieces that can be styled into so many different looks, from casual printed cotton dresses to cutout t-shirts. Also featured in the collection are cropped tees, striped dresses, artfully cutout tops and dresses and many more. Each piece is great on its own or for layering and simply dress to impress.

[caption id="attachment_332" align="aligncenter" width="490" caption="STRIKE A POSE COLLECTION "][/caption]

Image courtesy www.theurbanapparel.com

The another Fabulous collection from www.theurbanapparel.com is the "Fall into Black". Take a look

Black is one of my favourite colours. This Fall/Winter 2010-11, TheUrbanApparel.com takes us back to the basic of Black with the ‘Fall Into Black’ collection. The season’s best affordable fashion finds.  Black – the color of authority & power, night & darkness, and style & timelessness.

I am on my way to find me some black finds... Care to join me?

18 comments:

  1. I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!, Very interest angle, we were talking about the same thing at work and found your site very stimulating. So felt compelled to com?ment a little thank you for all your effort. Please keep up the great work your doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your blog. I found it on fashionsblogs.com. Hope you stop by my blog soon.

    xoxo,
    MelRod

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have developed a blog and and i want to change the theme.Yours looks pretty decent! Feel free to visit my blog and suggest things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will surely do :).. just leave me your link

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speaking of boots, people always have lots to talk about the topic. In power in this season of boots, boots will be necessary every fashionista fashion items. The wide range styles and colors of these shoes available in are also what attracts many customers. But in the cold of winter, a pair of good boots, warm boots every loved one essential goods. And with its warm and good Ugg boots, lightweight, comfortable, wearable, etc., become the preferred choice of modern people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Noticed your site on del.icio.us today and really liked it.. i bookmarked it and will be back to check it out some more later .. As a Noob, I am constantly seeking online for posts that can help me. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ..you can also follow me at http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1703480/fashion-flash/follow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic blog post.Thanks Again. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’ve considered numerous web logs and I can for sure point out that this one is my favorite .

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really liked your blog article.Thanks Again. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a interesting line of content, very nice article. Thanks for sharing this post, good way of bring this subject to discussion. Keep up the great work !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, I found your website via Google while looking for a related topic, your website came up, it looks great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there, thanks a bunch lots for this article. I have been reading your blog for some time now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great, thanks for sharing this blog.Really looking forward to read more. Really Great.

    ReplyDelete